Random thoughts, strange observations, and some useless rambling.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

General garbage



So I got my new phone today. I needed to have a personal phone that was mine again, I got rid of my old Sprint phone when work gave me a Blackberry. But now I have things going on (like my résumé being reviewed, possibly, as we speak) and I just felt like I needed a phone. So I got one. I could take a week of blog entries to tell you everything this does. Maybe if you're lucky I'll give you my new number! But it is the latest-greatest one that does everything, and I got it online with a coupon (you have to say it like Ron White...coopin!) for super cheap.

You know those people that tell you the same story 3 times? Well, I get the feeling that I'm going to be one of those people. Not because I'll be forgetful (too late for that) or due to any mental incapacity, but because I will just end up trained to do so. You see, I seem to work around people that can't communicate. I regularly find myself getting called by no less than 4 different people asking the same question. I had a problem on an install and called it onto our support team? 3 times someone called me wanting to know what needed to be done. I got a call today from the sixth (yes, that's 6th) person asking why I sent back some product from a job that was defective. And I can't say "It's just broken stuff", no I have to replay a 10 minute conversation I had with the previous 5 people. Fun stuff...dementia here I come.

If you're wondering about the photo I put up today, see Connie's blog.
How to make your band's album cover

You know those people that tell you the same story 3 times? Well, I...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR ALBUM COVER! That just ROCKS! It's PERFECT for you!
    What kind of phone did you get? I have a Samsung Instinct with Sprint and it does a ton of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Droid X, and I'm actually posting this using the 3G Hotspot feature...a wireless internet connection wherever I go! This is crazy shiznot, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is shiznot one of those words after we post a comment? Is it like SHIT or snot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And as I had hoped, my MOTHER was the first to ever cuss for real on my blog...game on!
    Yes Mom it means Shit. Like Snoop Dog would say when he's on the radio, instead of getting beeped.

    ReplyDelete