Random thoughts, strange observations, and some useless rambling.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wait...what?

I've learned a few interesting things in the last 39 years. Many of them my Parents taught me










Say "Please" and "Thank You"














Put your name on your stuff in case you lose it











Start by saying you're sorry.










Most important of all













There are also things that you just have to learn on your own:










Very few people play by the rules










Learn a good Poker Face. You never know when it will come in handy.





Life is full of double standards, and it goes both ways. 40 year old men go to jail for gathering and screaming over 17 year-old girls.












Ronald McDonald is a serious badass











I'll leave you with one final thought. Society tries to put people into groups, then create conflict between those groups. Catholic vs. Protestant, East Coast vs. West Coast, Black vs. White, Yin vs. Yang, Coke vs. Pepsi, and so on. Me, I try to find middle ground as much as possible. It keeps life balanced.



5 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! Did you edit that Sympathy poster or did you find it somewhere? PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BEST ONE YET! MOM MAY NOT GET TO THE
    INTERNET WHILE SHE'S IN CALIF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very funny...Mom will pliss her plants laughing! I love it! What about things you learned from your sisters? Oh, nevermind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, son, I'm VERY proud of you. Did good, didn't we? (I'm not taking all the credit)

    HaHaHaHaHa

    ReplyDelete